Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Boxers or Briefs?


Meet Moxie, the dog, although I would consider him to be the main man in my life right now. He asked that I share some things about him...he was feeling a little left out lately! So please enjoy an interview with "the dog."

Me: What are some of your nicknames?
Moxie: Moxamillion, Foxie Moxie, Butt Face, Mox

Me: What is your favorite toy?
Moxie: My most prized possession is a stuffed platypus egg that my groomer girlfriend, Colleen, gave me. My mom thinks it is a tad bit perverted because I have to try and get the eggs out of the platypus's crotch. I don't get what is so wrong about it, but she thinks some would find it dirty, but not the dirty like I get when I roll around in the mud. I don't quite get it...guess I am too young.

Me: Do you prefer boxers or briefs?
Moxie: Neither...I prefer thongs or small socks. Occasionally I will pick a bikini if it is the only option. I really think that boxers and briefs are a little harder to swallow.
Me: Oh Moxie, I know you like thongs and socks, but I wasn't asking about which you prefer to eat, or rather inhale.

I should have known that Moxie would make an appearance in his traditional fashion early on in this blog. As you can tell from the last question, the dog really enjoys eating underwear and sometimes he will have socks as a snack. It's not even like he eats them, but he truly inhales them in one swift swallow. I don't understand how he does it. How did the girl that will gag brushing her teeth end up with a dog that has ZERO gag reflex.

Since moving to Atlanta a couple weeks ago, Moxie has officially ate his first pair of undergarments. (That is if you don't consider the sock that he ate the week before we moved that didn't reappear until we had already moved to Atlanta.) On Friday night I actually agreed to go to dinner and a movie with some of my new co-workers...wait...ok...go ahead and pick up your jaw now...it was very tough to actually make myself not resign to the couch for the night. Well needless to say, as I was trying to get out the door and change into non-work clothes, Moxie ate the sock that I had just taken off my foot. Since I saw him do it, it was time for a wet and exhausting battle to get a few big gulps of hydrogen peroxide down the dog's throat. Consider it an initiation in the bathroom. You would think that after having to drink hydrogen peroxide once, the dog would realize this is not worth eating the thong which I will just have to puke up or poop out later, but I guess it just isn't worth it to him. Luckily, after a stressful 15 minutes of me wondering, "Oh no...did I give him to much? Can hydrogen peroxide kill the dog?" the sock came back up (along with all the dinner that he just ate) and I was able to continue on my way to creating a social life.

I am just hoping that one day he will learn to leave it alone or let go when I tell him. I guess it would help just as much if I learned to put things where they belong right away...but I am much older than him, so I am going to go with the dog making the changes instead of me! Both could be a long shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment